Share/Save/Bookmark
If you are in Dubai and haven't rented a car and you find it difficult to use the public transportation
then you don't need to worry anymore. The Dubai Mall provides free shuttle bus services which will pick you up and drop at the major hotels in the city. Please check out the attached files which has the route details. I wanted to write a lot about my visit there , something like a travel blog but then need loads of time in hand for that. For now see if this helps you in anyway. Keep visiting for more information.


Comments (2)

On November 24, 2009 at 10:43 PM , Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On February 10, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who loves to taste recent stuff. Presently I'm building my personalized photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a really brilliant site which explains how to build solar panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how precise the information given there is. If some experts over here who have experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the site it would be great and I would extremely value it, cauze I really lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.