Share/Save/Bookmark
I am using xobni from quite some time. It is the Outlook plug-in that saves you time finding email conversations, contacts and attachments. After a quick install, I saw the new Xobni toolbar which appeared in Outlook - and suddenly information became much easier to find. When a new email arrives, the sender's full communication history appears in the Xobni sidebar, including past conversations, attachments and contact details. Xobni also includes a blazing fast email search tool.

Too many words for a company’s product that is not going to pay me for writing good things about them on my blog. But it is indeed a very handy tool that. I would leave it up to you to try it out.

It has a feature of e-mail analytics which displays rankings, graphs, and statistics detailing how you and your contacts use email. Today I make my statistics public. Well, it is up to you to accept them or not but what I have heard is – ‘There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics’



The above analysis shows the hourly average of the mail traffic over a period of 26 months. The trend clearly shows the email culture. The peak between 9:00 to 12:00 indicates the ‘productivity’ at these hours. The drop between 12 and 2 is the lunch time. People are active again after lunch time but only till 4 when they break for coffee and snacks. The curve starts going down along with the sun on the horizon. The activity between midnight and early morning is because of the colleagues working in US.

Comments (0)