Share/Save/Bookmark
Guys, rrrusssssel is back! I am sure you don't want to miss him this time. He is hilarious and the best part is the ethnic jokes. His parents are Indian he was born in Mumbai and brought up Canada. Perhaps thats why most of his shows focus largely around his Canadian upbringing and racial stereotypes. Much of his material explores the cultural divides between many different ethnicities and upbringings in a way that includes many impressions.

I have seen the last two of his shows on DVD, first on ebing 'Russell Peters: Outsourced' and the second on 'Russell Peters: Red, White and Brown'. Both of these are a must watch for anyone who needs a dose of laughter.

This time Russel Peters is on his India Tour. While on his tour he is going to perform at Mumbai, Kolkata, Bagalore and Delhi. In Mumbai , the show would be held on 27th October'08 at Shanmukhananda Hall, Kings Circle,Matunga. This reminds me that when I was in 1st standard, I had participated in annual function of my school. I was supposed to play on of the characters of Ramayan. The fuction was supposed to be held at the same hall in Matunga. However, for some reason we reached late and when we reached there we saw that hall was taken up by a distratous fire. It was devastating and took around 8 years for the committee to renovate and bring the hall back to life and what a LIFE I must say! Because its none other than Russel Peters.


Please hurry up and and buy the tickets before they are all sold out! Show details and ticket could be bought from the following website:

http://www.ticketpro.in/UpcomingEvents/russell_peter.html

For those of you who have never heard of him, please check out the following videos. I bet you will just rush for tickets after watching them ( Not sure even after knowing that the ticket price is Rs.1500! .. we 'cheap indians' as Russel says it :P)


45 mins of non-stop hilarious moments!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ryj1ywoqw


Be a man!... lolz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk

!xombile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEf2kUAwxZk


By now, you must have learned how to use the related videos section of youtube. Keep youtubing!





Comments (6)

On December 11, 2009 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous said...

The authoritative answer, cognitively...

 
On January 2, 2010 at 12:49 PM , Anonymous said...

It agree, rather useful message

 
On January 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous said...

What charming answer

 
On January 8, 2010 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous said...

You are similar to the expert)))


I suggest you to visit a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

 
On January 13, 2010 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

 
On January 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.