Share/Save/Bookmark
Few days back, in one of the articles named 'ChatRoom' of the The Economic Times, I read the following line submitted by one of the readers:

"HERE is a slogan painted on a LPG gas tanker: HIGHLY INFLAMMABLE MERA BHARAT MAHAN - A ‘moving’ truth!" - ANIL P. BAGARKA

Well... Mr Anil, hats off to your observation and creativity and thanks for putting that down for us. I know that the recent incidents of Bangalore and Ahmadabad make you write this statement. Actually we can categorize the regions of India as to how much inflammable they are.
Few regions just need a spark somewhere in the country on sensitive issues and boom .. you see riots and mobs on the road the very next second. While there are areas which simply don't get affected. If we can maintain peace in one region what will it take to create same conditions through out the nation? Of course, it is not an easy job. There are many social elements we need to take care of. All we need is just to be little less 'INFLAMMABLE'!

By the way I am not very good at playing with words but I mentioned this to one of my cousins when she said she was dieting,"I would rather 'Die-eating' than 'Dieting'!". Now go ahead and give me some of your lines.

Comments (1)

On August 7, 2008 at 2:48 AM , mAnIaC! said...

I dint read this article, but just by the catch of it, I take it in the positive manner!

India's definitely has got all pumped up intensively (highly inflammable). And these inflammable potheads have definitely started moving on!